pátek 11. listopadu 2011

28/365

Hi! Sorry, I had full week of learning.
Big test from math (2-B, yeah!),
biology (3-C, it should be better, but next time, in Monday :D),
physics (I don't know mark),
english (1-, super :)
civics (2... It don't mind)
geography (testing , but teacher didn't it)
history (I want be tested, but next time :)
... And our class teacher went to the maternity leave after over 4 years, so we have new class teacher, our teacher from geography and biology. And we will have him for more 4 years. But in my opinion, he is cool and he is quite funny :D

Next news? Hmm, I don't know about nothing more. So let's go to thephotos!

This is my cousin, his girlfriend in foreground  and husband of his siser in background. My mamma had birhday party and we composed matryoshka doll. :D

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat