pondělí 24. října 2011

16/365

Hi. Today will be special photo. It isn't my photo or drawing, absolutly. But it is awesome. It is drawing of one person.
I admire her. She is my paragon. Her charakter is like from angel, she can support, when somebody needs help- and I was in this situation, not the main figure, but like in post of best friend. And she never isn't unpleasant, but she is talkative and smiling. When I speak with her, she is too wise and like my friend. Just, I feel good, when I around her. Yes, and she is adult, she is over 30 years old, I forgot.
Once I wrote about her, but I'm not sure where :)

And this is her drawing. It isn't nice? In my opinion, the is very talented. And she have good inspiration. Maybe this picture is little sad, but every drawings aren't happy, right? :)





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat