pondělí 17. října 2011

9/365

I hate myself. I hate, I hate I hate! I have depression this afternoon. Why? Little misunderstanding with my friend. She wrote me so nice words, but I'm sad from it. She going to sacrifice way to England with her ''boyfriend'' just for me. For sh*t travel to Benelux. But why? Now, I'm feeling like some obstacle, which stay between them.
I thing I will cancel this travel. I want be with her, I want to be with her just one week, but my conscience feels like traitor. And I don't want it. He is more important for her then me. So on what is too mercy?



Really, I'm crying now... When I'm writing this text... 



2 komentáře:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thanks Jonas. I hope you will still visit my blog :).. I'm happy

    OdpovědětVymazat